TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By submitting the reservation form the participant declares to agree with the conditions.
- By submitting the reservation form the participant places an official booking request. Om-Mij makes the booking in order and sends the booking confirmation, which makes the booking binding.
- Participants are free to cancel the booking. In certain cases, however, there is no right to a refund and/or a payment obligation still applies. Please view the cancellation terms below under point 5.
- If the participant wishes to cancel the booking, they must inform Om-Mij in time and in writing.
- Cancellation Terms: If it is not possible to attend the booked ceremony due to unforeseen circumstances, you can schedule another suitable date with us. When canceling a booking up to two weeks before the ceremony, we are unfortunately forced to charge 25% of the session amount. Between two weeks and a week before the session date this is 50% and within a week until the ceremony we are no longer able to grant a refund. This is because we invest a lot of love, time, energy and costs in preparing your ceremony, and sometimes in the case of last minute cancellations a place has not been used that could have been used by someone else.
- The participant is obliged to follow the diet, alcohol, drugs and medicine restrictions and preparation instructions as stated in the booking confirmation and on the website.
- If the participant is unable to attend the ceremony booked by him or her, substitution by another person is permitted, provided the information of the substitute participant has been submitted in time and approved by Om-Mij.
- Om-Mij is entitled to cancel a ceremony if there are valid reasons, including insufficient participants, illness of the ceremony leader or guides, or force majeure. In the event of cancellation by Om-Mij, the participant is entitled to a refund of the amount already paid. The participant is not entitled to any other compensation.
- Om-Mij is entitled to exclude persons from participating in a ceremony on the basis of valid reasons.
- Om-Mij will ensure a proper and orderly progress of the ceremonies.
- Participation in a ceremony is entirely at your own risk. Om-Mij is not liable for injury and/or damage of any kind as a result of the stay and/or activities of the participant, nor for loss or damage of property.
- Complaints must be made known to Om-Mij in writing and with motivation. The complainant will receive a response within 14 days.
- The Ayahuasca ceremonies as we offer them are intended as an aid in the emotional and spiritual development and not as a substitute for medically necessary treatments or therapy. Always discuss physical and/or psychological complaints with a qualified physician.
- Always report to the ceremony leader prior to the ceremony if you have a physical issue or need extra help.
CHANGES TO THE CEREMONY SCHEDULE
- Om-Mij has the right to make changes to the programming of a ceremony, for example when a ceremony leader can not (or no longer) provide the ceremony due to illness, relocation, pregnancy or other circumstances. In that case Om-Mij will provide a professional and qualitatively comparable replacement. Participants will be informed about this by email before the retreat starts.
- Our locations are a non-smoking area, apart from the smoking room that is intended for this purpose. Drug use and alcohol use are not permitted during the entire stay.
- Respect for every person, regardless of their religion, opinions, nature, gender and development is the most important core value. Om-Mij is respectful to all participants and expects participants to be respectful towards each other.
- Om-Mij has chosen its location with care to offer participants a safe and desirable environment during the stay. Therefore treat the location and its surroundings with care, such as your own home. Together we take care of the property. Any damage is recovered from the causer.
- Participants who do not comply with the terms and conditions or house rules, or who do not follow the instructions of the Om-Mij staff, can be removed from the ceremony/stay. This does not entitle the participant to a refund of payment.
- The making of video/film or sound recordings during the stay and the ceremony is only allowed after prior permission from Om-Mij and if relevant the other participants.
If you have questions about our general terms and conditions, please contact us.